May 11th officially kicks off Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2015. The first topic of the week is “If You Were Yarn” and if you want to see what else will be discussed, head over to Eskimimi Makes and find out!
At first, I was going to talk about my love for Shepherd’s Wool again made by the Stonehedge Fiber Mill up in East Jordan, Michigan, but… I decided not to because…
- I’ve already talked about it, and…
- As much as I like the yarn, it’s not really “me.”
So what yarn am I? I think I’d be a 5 weight yarn, because let’s face it; Anyone that knows what I look like could probably say I’m on the bulky side ;P. But, what specific bulky yarn would I be? Hmm… After some thought (and looking through my stash), I ultimately decided that I’d be Lion’s Pride Woolspun yarn. Why the Woolspun line, you ask? WEEEELL…
- It’s soft — like me.
- It’s squishy — like me.
- It’s understated — like the introvert in me.
- It’s bold — even though I’m quiet, I do make the occasional bold statement.
- It’s moody (maybe even versatile?) — there are colors for every mood I have! :P
What about you? If you were yarn, what would you be?